Saturday, May 11, 2013

Stink Bug

I just wanted to share with all of you that I have finally received my new shoes!

The Facts:
  • Ordered via Amazon.com
  • Sent via Planet Shoes
  • Model: Salomon XR Mission Running shoes (women's)
The Verdict:
  • They are super comfortable
  • Fitted near the heel and nice, wide toe box
  • Good arch support
  • Fit very well with blue Superfeet (highly recommended for thru-hiking)
  • Super cute and colorful!

In other news, The park ranger at the state camp ground bought Mark and I two full boxes of Fig Newtons, which I had been craving since the start. I love people.

Also, I officially have my first trail name. Hello, I'm Stink Bug. I count all the living stink bugs on the trail and fart at inconvenient times. Thank you Abby for not letting go of that.

Off to hitch,
-A

1 comment:

  1. Hey stink bug!!

    Well its been a couple weeks since your last post. I am worried. I hope everything is alright. I hope your feet are better. Please post something just to oet me know your okay. I will call tomorrow and leave a message as well. Just in csse you don't see this. Well I hope all is well. Hope to hear from you soon. Bye for now!

    ReplyDelete